Please see the information below for a great scholarship opportunity through FHWA. Note that the application is due on 4/15. Read the full application guidelines in the link included at the bottom of the page.
The EISENHOWER GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP provides funding for the pursuit of Masters or Doctorate Degrees in transportation related discipline. The program objectives are: 1) to attract the nation's brightest minds to the field of transportation, 2) to enhance the careers of transportation professionals by encouraging them to seek advanced degrees, and, 3) to retain top talent in the transportation industry of the United States. The Program is intended to bring innovation and enhance the breadth and scope of knowledge of the entire transportation community in the United States. The Eisenhower Graduate Fellowship Program encompasses all modes of transportation.
Applicants of the Eisenhower Graduate Fellowship Recipients must:
- Possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited U.S. Institution;
- Be enrolled in an accredited U.S. Institution of higher education;
- Be pursuing a degree in a full-time program in a transportation-related discipline;
- Have at least one full academic year remaining in program of study;
- Conduct ongoing research in one or more transportation-related disciplines; and
- Plan to enter the transportation profession after completing their higher level education.
See additional information on the call in the following link: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/tpp/ddetfp.htm